- mouse support for the Z-shell
(for xterm like terminals or linux console on i386). See the file
itself for details on how to use it (older
- a getopts that supports long options à la GNU for POSIX shells
- Date/time manipulation routines for POSIX shells.
- A perl script. Err, no sorry, a ruby script. Or, is it a
python one? tcl, expect? Simply a shell script? But, which shell?
Ok, that one's definitely nerdish.
- How to implement a local scope (for functions or sourced code or eval
blocks...) in a POSIX shell.